Adjusted Pool Hours – September 2014
Monday – Thursday: CLOSED
Friday afternoon: 4 until 8pm
Saturday: 10am until 8pm
Sunday: 1 until 6pm
The Racquet Club Pool Rules
· Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a competent adult. (Amended as of 06/03/2014)
· Absolutely no running on pool deck or walkways.
· One at a time on the diving board – when one person’s feet are on the board, the person
behind them must have their feet on the concrete!
· Absolutely no diving in shallow water, diving only in deep end.
· No floatation devices on the diving board.
· No horseplay, pushing or shoving.
· No glass containers allowed at the pool.
· No electrical equipment allowed in the pool area.
· No swimming after eating, drinking alcohol or taking medications.
· No sitting or standing on the wall.
· No profanity allowed at the pool by children or adults.
· All children not potty trained MUST wear a swim diaper.
· ALL MEMBERS must sign in and MUST sign in their guests.
· There is a $3 charge per guest, per visit. Fees will be added to the statement.
· A member may request having a pool party for a child, but if the total swimming is over 15 kids, the member must pay an additional lifeguard to be on duty during the party.
Notes for Parents
· Please remember that our lifeguard staff is hired for safety, and not babysitting. Parents should be aware of, and watching, their children while swimming.
· The club belongs to all members. Please help keep the club in nice shape by cleaning up your area at the pool.
· Let pool management know of any issues you encounter at the pool, and please also let us know when things are going well, too!
· Our pool maintenance crew has a special request:
NO COTTON in the pool!
This includes cotton t-shirts, and especially cut-off jean shorts. It mayseem odd, but a single cotton t-shirt each day in the pool creates fuzz that can cause problems with our filtration system. A clogged filtration system can cause cloudy water, and can ultimately result in a CLOSED pool while maintenance corrects the issues. We are not saying you cannot wear swim shirts, just not COTTON!